Transform Your Wellness
Create Your New Life
Use evidence-based tools that help power up life with joy and success, optimise health and wellness in all domains, and re-create a coherent transformation
NLP, Heart coherence and Hypnosis have techniques that help for fully collaboration between the 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 and the 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 and make them congruent with the heart, and can be applied in many fields to benefit your health and life personally or/and others’.
The umbrella concept of coherence refers to a psychophysiological mode that encompasses entrainment, resonance, and synchronisation—distinct but related phenomena, all of which emerge from the harmonious activity and interactions of the body’s subsystems (Edwards 2017).
The way we feel in our heart determines the quality of signals in the brain and in the nervous pathway in our body. When we embrace the extremes with our heart, we connect to our body, we:
- boost our immune responses
- balance the biochemistry in the body
- improve resilience
- and create medicine for our future
The heart communicates with the brain in four ways:
• A neurological communication through the nervous system (electrical)
• A biophysical communication – the pulse (pressure wave)
• A biochemical communication – the hormones (chemical)
• An energetic communication – (electromagnetic)
An integrated approach consisting of three key elements, NLP, Hypnosis and Heart intelligence, helps facilitate a coherent state of health and wellness and transform them to a better.
HB-NLP Practitioner Certification
Heart-Based NLP explores the connections between neurological processes, language, experiential behaviours and heart intelligence.
Some benefits of learning HB-NLP are:
- Improving communication and building a strong rapport
- Increasing confidence and Self-efficacy
- Becoming more influential and heart-centred
- Building stronger and balanced relationships
- Having a more uplifting and purpose-oriented frame of mind
- Developing more powerful, charismatic and coherent leadership skills
- Becoming the master of your own wellness
- Developing effective strategies for success and contentment
- Becoming more aware of the connections between thoughts, emotions, behaviour and health.
- Changing patterns, thoughts and behaviours to initiate an improvement in the health of yourself and others
- Lowering the general level of stress and increasing productivity
- planning for a healthier lifestyle, like diet plan, goals and activities
- NLP is a powerful tool for goal setting and getting.
- Better management of mental and emotional health that helps for recovery and respond differently to stressful situations.
- Changing unhelpful beliefs about self and the body
- Changing unhealthy behaviours
- Distinguishing between conscious mind and unconscious mind and making a friendship between the two.
NLP examines deeper into how the mind intakes information, and helps the person use this knowledge to communicate competently. NLP works directly with your 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 to focus your energy on your desired outcomes, remove any blocks, eliminate limiting beliefs, and align all parts of your 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 to achieve those desires. When NLP is heart-based, the person ensures that their desires are aligned with the source of the heart and the outcomes are also checked in terms of congruency with the heart's desires and emotions.
Accredited Hypnotherapy Practitioner Certification
Learn hypnosis, empower yourself with hypnotic skills, and do ethical transformation for yourself, people you meet and the ones you care for.
Some benefits of learning hypnotherapy are:
- Hypnosis is a doorway to your unconscious mind. Your unconscious mind is where you store all of the information you have inside.
- Hypnotherapy helps access your unconscious mind and develop a better relationship with yourself, your inner intelligence, and your highest self.
- Hypnosis helps with manifestations by using the doorway to the subconscious mind.
- Hypnosis is an effective method for helping people who need to break a habit or confront past emotional wounds.
- Hypnotherapy is a powerful technique to improve sleep, manage and relieve pain, and correct unhealthy habits
- Hypnosis can be successfully used to treat phobias and irrational fears
- Hypnotherapy is allowing a person to deal with deep wounds, griefs and problems that are not easy to cope with.
- Hypnotherapy benefits for breaking bad habits like smoking, drinking and overeating.
One of the myths of hypnosis is that it is mind control, with a helpless patient in a trance and under the power of a hypnotherapist who can control their every move and get them to do anything. This is completely false. Since the therapist is only helping the person access their own subconscious mind, they cannot get them do do anything that is against their will, since that very will exists within the subconscious mind.
CHBC training will be presented by a highly qualified health practitioner and educator who is experienced in healthcare, research and teaching, and has been in the field of health education and clinical practice for more than 25 years. She has undertaken a doctorate research project for four years specifically on spirituality, Self-transformation and chronic diseases. She has also graduated from a school of her own lived experiences of transformation and self-healing!
This training will discuss a unique approach to get back to a deep harmonious balance and combine science and evidence-based tools with the heart and mind intelligence to achieve a sustainable and coherent neurotransformation.
CHBC does not target a broad appeal, it is created for professionals and coaches in the areas of health and wellness, who are enthusiastic about learning about re-creating life and wellness in a more powerful way and optimising their practice.
This training will introduce methods that can give the graduates tools to work on the deep root causes, create a coherence in the mind and heart and embody inner consciousness.
Hypnotherapy & Heart-Based NLP and create a new program for wellness.
Sometimes, we are not quite aware of hidden thoughts, beliefs and emotions we carry on a daily basis that can impact our own health and wellbeing as well as others'.
We do, by default, turn on the old programs already installed from the past stories, until we learn to co-create the new!
Explore a deeper awareness of how you can create a new code for health and wellness and lead a better world.
© Copyrights by NasInnerWellness All Rights Reserved.